I first learned about Montessori when I began my journey looking into preschools for my son. I constantly finding myself leaving disappointed after many visits to these preschools. When I stumbled upon Montessori learning style, I immediately scheduled my first visit with the Montessori preschool. There, I was won over by the little preschooler's independence and maturity! Wow, I thought to myself -- "this is the type of environment I would like kiddo to be in"; to be able to explore and learn as much as he can without any limitations, to grow socially, and to be a well rounded individual. Looking at all the Montessori materials is like walking into a candy store for me. Since then, I have constantly explore what is Montessori all about. One of the sites that I purchased my digital materials from; Montessori Print Shop is hosting the Montessori Madness! Giveaway, for a copy of Trevor Eissler’s book. Do head on over to their site to enter for this giveaway.
Rebun Island - Hokkaido
2 days ago